Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Post!!

Hey guys, I'm Amanda. I basically made this "blog" because i needed something to keep me busy, since I am going to have a lot of free time at school this year. I am really into fashion and bargaining. I'm not good at many things, but I am an EXCELLENT shopper. I am very good with colors. I wanted to base my career on either graphic design or interior decorating, but I got stuck with majoring in education :p.  Haha but no, I love kids and that is my other dream in life. I want to become a special education teacher, and I want to inspire kids to do great things, even when they think their disabilities will hold them back. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog. I will be providing my thoughts on styles for this coming year, and also bargains I have found!

No comments:

Post a Comment